Focus your audience's attention.
Mouse Toolbox for Presenters and Trainers
PointerFocus is a handy Windows application designed for presenters, trainers and teachers who want to highlight their mouse pointer. The application offers some easy-to-use functions such as highlight cursor, mouse spotlight, keystroke visualization, magnifier and on-screen annotation.
With the help of PointerFocus you can keep your audience focus on the area of interest and make your demonstration more understandable.
|Highlight mouse pointer with a colored circle, and when you click the mouse button the ring animation can show your mouse click actions to your audience.|
|Keystroke visualization can show your audience which shortcuts you have just pressed. This feature can help you make your demonstration more understandable.|
|Mouse Spotlight - when you choose this tool, it will dim the screen and put a "spotlight" around your mouse pointer. This can focus your audience's attention to the area of interest.|
|On-Screen Annotation Pen - when you choose this tool, you can use your mouse pointer annotate any part of the screen with customized color and pen width.|
|Screen Magnifier - when you choose this tool, you can show your audience details of any part on the screen.|
|Android Remote Control - You can use Android App to remote control mouse actions and PointerFocus functions.|
Who needs PointerFocus?
- Demo Makers
What's new in version 1.6
- Fixed: "Double Accent Mark" bug when inputting Spanish.
- Fixed: magnifier center bug on some high resolution screen.
- Optimized "Magnifier" Function. Magnifier can reposition when out of screen boundary.
What's new in version 1.5
- Optimized "Keystroke visualization" Function. Prevent repeatedly showing same keystrokes
- Tested on Windows 8.1 system. Ready for Windows 8.1
What's new in version 1.4
- Supports Android App to Remote Control Mouse Actions and PointerFocus Functions
What's new in version 1.3
- Supports hotkeys to switch Highlight Cursor and Keystroke Visualization.
- Supports minimizing Toolbar to System Tray Icon
- Add option to disable the glass effect in Magnifier
- Supports Tray Icon Menu to switch tools
- Toolbar can remember the last position.
What's new in version 1.2
- Supports hotkeys to switch Mouse Spotlight, Pen and Magnifier.
- Supports minimizing Toolbar to Windows Task Bar